Thursday, February 01, 2007

First Color

Still January and I have the whole garden ready for spring. This is the first color in the garden with more to come. The birds have already picked out their bird houses and are already cleaning them up to get ready for nesting.

3 Comments:

Blogger John W Leys said...

That's beautiful! .. One of the things I'm looking forward to is being able to see your garden in bloom in person again :)

2:30 PM  
Blogger Peace said...

Hi Faira, it's great visiting your blog again. You always have such beautiful pictures of nature and pets. I love these flowers, especially with my favourite colour here. Jengibre looks so cute in that outfit too. How nice to stay in a country where you can have such nice landscape and such beautiful flowers around. And as usual, looking at your photo, your smile, it brightens up whoever visit you : )

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

最近好嗎?景氣差生意影響非常大!希望新的一年都能有好財運,更有健康好身體!祝福每位好朋友新年快樂,發大財。

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home