Saturday, January 06, 2007

Who is that masked --- ?

This cat has a home and I wish he would use it. He has learned how to use our pet door and makes himself at home sleeping on the couch at night. Eating tuna from my cats bowls and hanging out in the back garden on his off time. He is a nice cat but I wish his owners would take better care of him. They work by day and leave him out in the elements while they are at work and they leave him outside at night when they are home even on the freezing nights we have had. Frankly I don't know why they have him at all.

2 Comments:

Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

some people just don't know how to take care of pets.

Maybe you should go and ask them for a can of food or 2 for when he makes his visit :) seems fair to me lol

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

發大財。

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home