Wednesday, November 29, 2006

OH, Nostalgia!!!


I know you asked for a picture of me from the past but I couldn't resist adding these pictures. Remember... The Pioneer Picnic. You are riding your Big Wheel, I think you are about 4 years old here. The theme that year for the kidies parade was what you find at a picnic. So I made you a Picnic Ant costume from a couple of old pillow cases I dyed black and some black tights. I used ash from the fireplace on your face. And then I tied picnic plates to your Big Wheel. That is real potato salad and chicken bones on those paper plates. You got first place and a cash price.
I had to walk through the whole parade with you to keep you on course and so you wouldn't mow down the bystanders, ha, ha! What fun it was! It was the same year your sister Tamara was the Queen of the Pioneer Picnic. It was hard to keep up with my two stars!! One my little Queen and one my little piss ant, ha, ha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

no wonder i had issues... actually, i love these pictures. the one of Tami reminds me that she is a beautiful person, even if lost to us. the one of me reminds me of an innocence, also long lost.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home