Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Dak-ind, the closest I could come to a "MeMe"

Sorry, This is the closest I could come to my High School days. I was 5 years old on the left just turned 20 years on the right, with Donnie and our new born, your sister Tamara. The picture on the left was used as a pin up girl for something. You will have to ask Auntie for what, I think it was the Canadian Mounties, but not sure. The other was taken 2 years after High School. And I look the same in this photo as I did in High School only my hair was shorter. Hope these are good enough for your "MeMe" challenge! I added the pin up picture because it was one of your grandmothers favorites and I remember she made me pose for that same picture again when I was seventeen, but I couldn't find it.

3 Comments:

Blogger ♥Caroline♥ said...

nice pictures. I bet thumbing thru old albums brought back many memories that you could write about.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Peace said...

hi faira,

I was amazed by your pictures... you look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your precious collection.

1:36 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Fun to see these two pictures Faira...You certainly looked like at "Pin-Up" Girl at 5....And you look so very pretty in that picture with your baby....!
I'm going to try to do this, too...but it may take me a while...!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home