Thursday, September 21, 2006

Got my new Macro lenses


I know it is quite discusting but it does have detail and it is part of having a garden. Sometimes the benifitial garden spider gets a friend instead of a foe. I was too late to save this bee.
I think I will have fun using my new macro lens for my canon eos 20d. I got 4 of them- the +1, +2, +4 & Macro 10, for only $21.95 off of Ebay shipped from the United Kingdom, in just 3 days. They are not top of the line of-course but suite my purposes.

I just bought ink cartridges for my printer off ebay, too. I have a Pixma MP780 and it takes two black cartridges and 3 color cartridges. I bought 4 of each for only 42 dollars for all of them (and that included shipping. I had to pay 12 dollars per cartridge and one of the blacks was even more than that in the stores. I am using my new cartridges now and they are great! I don't know why everyone doesn't shop ebay. I never go to the stores anymore!

6 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Good to visit you Faira! Long time no see.
Congrats on your new lenses...THAT is a GREAT picture!
I gotta get me some macro lenses....It certainly makes photographing, especially in the garden, something EXTRA special!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is an amazing shot. I so need a new camera!

4:48 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

grrrr.. post post post post post already. you have some amazing pictures you have been doing, you dont even have to write. just take two minutes a day to post the picutres you are working on. belive me, people want to see them.

1:27 AM  
Blogger utenzi said...

The picture you have here that you did with your new macro lens is amazing, Faira. I love it. Spiders and insects are so foreign and interesting...

1:01 PM  
Blogger STAG said...

Of course you won't be going to stores anymore...there won't be any! Ebay has killed more than half of small business. Since Small Business accounts for more than 75% of any economy, eBay is doing the nasty big time. The US dollar is down 25% on international markets, and you can blame WalMart, the Chinese, the Illegals all you want, but the fact is, it is the small consumer who makes the choices which count. And the small consumer has stopped shopping downtown.

I use eBay too...to get rid of ALL my substandard merchandise.

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Marygold Dunst said...

Quite convenient shopping online for ink cartridges, is it not? Buying stuff from online shops instead of going out to the stores is not at all surprising nowadays.

You did get yourself good macro lenses. This particular pic looks like it came right off a magazine.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home