Wednesday, August 02, 2006

DSL

Mindi, helped me today to get my DSL working. I have had AOL for so long it was like losing an old friend but I really think I will like DSL after we have had it for awhile.

As those who know this blog, know I have not been able to post for the longest time because my connection was so slow.

This picture, hopefully will post with my faster connection and I will be able to post more photos for all of you that love to just relax a little and have a little viewing pleasure. As you know I don't ever write a lot, I just like to share my photos with you all. So this is just a test- here goes!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dak-Ind said...

works for me... i know everyone will be glad to see you back blogging again

1:50 PM  
Blogger Faira said...

dak-ind, Soon, soon!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home