Friday, January 20, 2006

20 inches of RAIN in one month

I must apologize for not posting or reading any of my friends posts for so long. We have been very sick. Donnie first and then me for almost three weeks now. I have never been so sick ever in my life before, and thank you, amstaffie, for asking about me. I am still not up to par but I am feeling better.
These photo's are from our Albany newspaper, the Democrat Herald. I have not taken any pictures as most of my time has been spent in bed. But these will give you an idea of what our weather is like here in Albany and the Willamette valley right now.
I think it was Sam I Am that asked me once how come my lawn was so green. Now you know Sam. We are known for our rain here in Oregon, some people joke and call us the rusty state, but I like to think of ourselves as the green state.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amstaffie said...

Wow, that's some rain!!! And I thought we had a lot the last week or so.

Glad to know you're ok... well sort of ok. Hope you start feeling even better soon!

Stay safe & don't forget how to dog-paddle!

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who put the fake ducks in their yard?was that not you two in 1996?mary

8:43 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I had been wondering what happened to you my dear...I thought maybe you went away or something...Well, I guess you did! Being sick is just awful awful awful!!! And it sounds like whateverr you both had was pretty mean....! UGH!
Glad you are back...

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home