Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas from our house to yours ( o :

Jengibre opening her Christmas stocking at Mindi's house. It was a great! Got tons of great pictures too. I posted pictures of Jengibre's Christmas ... If you want to see the rest of the pictures of Mindi, Chris, Indiana's and my Christmas Eve, you need to go to her site listed on the right side bar under Indiana. Mindi and I agreed when we both started our Blogs. She would post , THE FAMILY ... Photos and I would do flowers, pets, nature and so forth. That is why you never find pictures of my family on my Blog, Mindi has the exclusive rights to those postings. And she does a great job, too!
I got a picture of Jengibre opening the squirrel house I bought her from, The Chocolate Dog (Bosco's) Blog site (on my right side bar), but it was a blur . She loved it. And was tearing those toy squirrels out of their house right and left, LOL! A great toy for her. Opening her stocking is a little blurry too, because she is motion the whole time rooting in her Christmas stocking to find the toys and goodies. We should have used the movie camera, but I didn't think of it until I got home.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hi...Merry Christmas...

2:43 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I'm going to take a gander at the Family Photo's after I wish you a belated MERRY CHRISTMAS!! It sounds like a 'good time was had by all'! Cute picturesof your Doggie....!

3:10 AM  
Blogger Amstaffie said...

Wow Jengibre... looks like you had as much fun as I did opening Christmas presents! Hope you & your mommy had a great Christmas!

~Woof!
Storm

5:55 PM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

Looks like we all got what we wished for at Christmas.Jengibre,
you are just like me,we like our toys and goodies,Happy New Years to you and your Mommy!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

It was nice to see people making merry moments of Christmas more happy ones with friends and family.

Merry Belated Christmas & a Happy New Year!

2:14 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

Jengibre is such a darling..
She really enjoys herself very much :)

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home