Wednesday, December 21, 2005

From my Garden at Christmas

I can almost hear the sleigh bells when I look at this photo of my garden. No snow here but the frost gives that snowy Christmas feeling. I thought it would make a perfect Christmas card to all my family and friends this year! I hope you get a little tingle of Christmas when you see it especially Conner and all of you that told me you are late with that good feeling of Christmas in the air!

These feeders feed many of our bird friends throughout the winter season filled with peanuts, sunflower seeds and millet seeds!
Everywhere else in the garden they get suet blocks. Please don't forget to feed our feathered friends this Christmas season!

9 Comments:

Blogger Anita said...

What a beautiful photo! We've got lots of snow here which is very Xmasy, but I think you've definitely captured the essence even without the snow.

I'm here visiting from Michele's today.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Amstaffie said...

I want to come visit your back yard!!! All your photos are so beautiful.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Aginoth said...

Only 3 sleeps till Santa :o)

Michele sent me

1:16 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

What a beautiful garden...And that Bird Feeder is magnificent! I have a lot of birds that come to my garden and find so much food, I'm amazed...They also get water and a bath, too if they want it...and I love that! Nature is a great joy, isn't it?

3:22 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Love your pictures! What a beautiful garden and you have beautiful cats too!

7:21 AM  
Blogger Peace said...

Wow! I love your garden! How nice if I can be there :P Merry Xmas Faira !

12:04 AM  
Blogger craziequeen said...

Nice garden, then I drifted down your blog, pulled by the lovely pictures of your cats :-)
Hope MyKia makes a full recovery :-)

cq
here from Michele's

3:41 AM  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

merry christmas!

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear Faira - I do like your blog. Always a lot to look, read and listen to.
Hasse from Sweden.

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home