Friday, November 11, 2005



www.canvasondemand.com can turn your photo into a brush stroke master piece, like this one (you can see this photo in color on their site). It is all done by computer. They do pet pictures but they will also do family, wedding, baby, vacation, graduation and most any kind of photo ... For a price. An 11" by 14" with just light brush strokes costs you about $105.00.

I do the same thing, if you will check out MyKia's masterpiece made by me and the Photo explosion software, below. It cost me under 10 dollars to make my brush stroke masterpiece. And I can go light brush strokes or heavy at the click of my mouse, without it costing me a dime more!
It is best to invest in a really good photo program, that allows you to make masterpieces from your photos, first. I like Paint Shop Pro and Photo Explosion Deluxe. I waited to buy these two photo programs until my local computer store (Staples) had in store and mail in rebates for them. Then you get them if not free, its so close ... Not to notice!

You compare ... a hundred and five dollars for this masterpiece or under ten dollars for mine. And you can easily do the same for your beloved pet or any other beloved if you get the proper program! And have a good printer. It is fun, and it makes a great gift for your family and friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Faira said...

glutton rabbit, I have three cats and one dog.Although all four of them believe themselves to be children! Names are; Mykia, Akasha, Braille and Jengibre. If you look through past weeks on my sidebar you will find all of their photos and some of their history.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home