Friday, November 04, 2005

Novel

This photo was in my local newspaper, The Democrat Herald. I thought this was really a Novel way for a Mother and baby to spend their first Halloween together.
I know Halloween is over but I thought it was worth posting. So many people came up with such great ideas this year for Halloween. I loved going to all the Blogs that sported their Halloween "Magictry" (is that a word, it should be) because I saw it on a lot of Blog pages this year and I squirreled a lot of that "Magictry" away for myself for next year. (<:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Hunter said...

Great taste in music !! Elliottvqum

6:56 AM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

That was an AWESOME story,Is she the one that has her LiL one in the picture of the pumpkin patch.
Wow!!!!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

That's body art I really like!

On a different note, I LOVE (and I won't apologise for the caps!) Jegibre's photo on your sidebar!!!!!!

OMG, OMG, OMG he's such a handsome bloke!

Thanks for the splendid post and pics.

Later!

12:28 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Very cute idea!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Faira said...

Thank you Deep Cover. But that is by far not my full list of Music favorites!
Sam I am, No, that is not my daughter. You will find my daughter Mindi(Misti)Dawn, on my side bar, click on Indiana.
Cream, You never have to apologize for caps here, I always use them when trying to make a point. Oh, and Jengibre is a girl. Although many people make that same mistake, it must be the coats that I make for her. Her name is pronounced "Jen Ja bree". Braille is a boy, MyKia "My ky aa" is a boy and Akasha "aa kay shaa" is a girl.

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home