Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Family and Friends

I am sorry I haven't posted anything new for awhile as many of you know I was sick for a time
(and many thanks to all of you, for all the get wells). I started feeling much better yesterday. I never work on my Blog when I am not feeling well because if I am going to mess it all up, that's the time.

Yesterday and today I have tried Posting to my Blog but the pictures end up posting the size of a postage stamp inside a large grainy square. I tried going through Hello but my AOL for some reason isn't opening that either. So until I can talk to my Blogger Guru, my daughter, I am at a stand still.

I think I am going to drop AOL and go to a high speed internet. My daughter has been after me for a long time to do just that. I have dropped two 512 memory chips into my Dell and I have a 200 GB hard drive in it now. All wasted on AOL!

Meanwhile, until I get to posting photos again, I hope you will check out some of the Blog sites I added to my side bar and some of the fun sites I also added to my side bar. Some of the fun sites have things to spice up your Blog, that I have found while checking out things, for my own Blog and I just want to share them with you and other Bloggers!
Oh, and check out the great music videos and I will add more from time to time. If you wish to add any videos to your own Blog, you will find probably the easiest codes, I have ever found to use for that, at pcplanets to add to your template. You will find pcplanets on my side bar. And Jengibre would like all her friends to check out ... I love Dogs, under her favorite blogs and sites.

6 Comments:

Blogger Amstaffie said...

Welcome back! Glad you're feeling better!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

First and most important - happy to hear you're recovering!!

But sorry to hear about your problem with posting pics. Hope your Blogger Guru will sort that one out soon.

High speed internet you'll surely love! Quick, quick, quick! :D

Post soon!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Sam I Am said...

Happy to see you are feeling better.I hope you will be able to post pics soon love your colors.
I am learing also.Lots of free things on your blog .Will have to check them out.High speed is the only way. take care !

7:54 PM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

woohooo, i am so glad you are finally going to check our high speed. dsl will feel like lightening after all these years on aol. you have done a great job on the side bar, too! well, im going to visit some of the sites you have listed!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Hasan Mubarak said...

I couldn't wish you earlier. That's why i would like you to Get Well now!

1:45 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

Good to hear that u are getting well and recovering :)
Welcome back :)

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home