Friday, October 28, 2005

What color is your Blog?

When I went to the site below and answered the questions asked about my blog ... these were my results ... as I know my writting is no where near star quality, LOL at even the thought!
It was still fun to see what color my Blog would be and what the color meant.
If you go and try it too, let me know what color your Blog is and what that color says about your Blog! It's just for fun! Faira

***Your Blog Should Be Orange***Your writing has a star quality - it's charming, bold, and flamboyant.You write what's on your mind, without fear of embarrassment later.You are one of the most honest bloggers around, and people appreciate your daring persona.
What Color Should Your Blog or Journal Be?http://www.blogthings.com/whatcolorshouldyourblogorjournalbequiz/

2 Comments:

Blogger Conners said...

I'm RED! They love me or hate me! This is fun! I LOVE coming here faira!!!

11:17 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

BLUE!
Your blog is a peaceful, calming force in the blogosphere.
You tend to avoid conflict - you're more likely to share than rant.
From your social causes to cute pet photos, your life is a (mostly) open book.

i do agree, too!

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home