Friday, October 14, 2005

Trimming the tree Part II

Trimming the weeping willow away from the power lines! These guys did a great job yesterday. They were all very nice! This guy here and I am sorry now that I didn't get his name( he is from Eugene, Oregon) said his wife would like a garden like mine. He told me about his wife and how well his children were doing in college. He was very proud of and loves his family very much, which makes him a very special man in my book! He looked to me like he was college age himself but maybe that is showing my age, ha, ha!

In my eyes, I don't get older ... Everyone else just gets younger! Anyone else feel like I do?!

3 Comments:

Blogger gammamoma said...

It's amazing how crafty you are, and I just love your garden. Quite a green thumb you have. I love crafts too. Just don't get much time anymore to do any. Keep up the great work!

6:27 AM  
Blogger gammamoma said...

oh, yeah, the older I get, the years pass like months and the months pass like weeks, and the weeks like days! I barely have time to really enjoy them and they're gone!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

age is a funny thing. to me you wont ever be any older than the days when you were coming to my high school to talk to teachers because i had done some stupid thing or another (oh and been caught... had you had to come for all the stupid thinggs i DIDNT get caught for you would have LIVED at that school) even though i am nearly that age myself. can you believe Tami is heading for forty?

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home