Friday, October 14, 2005

SNAKE!

One of the tree trimmer's was dragging some of the limps that they had cut from my weeping willow, through the back garden gate, under the Honey Suckle vine tunnel ... And he bumped into this rubber snake which made the snake jump out at him and he said it scared the ---- out of him, ha, ha!

I love having the unexpected in the garden (like the Garden of Eden), it makes it fun and interesting, don't you think?! Some of my friends won't go in certain parts of my garden because they know what to expect and they are no fun at all anymore, ha, ha!

6 Comments:

Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Holy, it scared the hell out of me too!

Thanks for sharing!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Faira said...

Furkids, I love your comments! Just your one liners make me laugh with tears in my eyes, ha, ha!

11:21 AM  
Blogger Chen said...

If I see a snake, I will run far far away or at least try to keep myself few feet away from the snakie..... kekkee....

6:59 PM  
Blogger Amstaffie said...

We have placed rubber snakes in our scuppernong vines to keep the birds away and even though I know they're there, I still get a little spooked when I reach in to get pick a bite.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

i am so used to seeing them now, when you first started with them i would get startled occasionally, but now im innoculated. one of these days i will run across a real snake in your garden and get a BIG suprise, thinking its another rubber one!

8:25 PM  
Blogger Faira said...

Ha, ha, believe me there are real ones already out there in the back garden. Mary, who lives just one house down from me, brings Gardner snakes over when she finds them. Her husband jerry always wants to kill them but she saves them for me because she knows I take in all critters here.

3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home