Friday, October 21, 2005

MyKia in the snow

I decorate in October as you have seen but I do not decorate much in the month of November, but I will try to post some colorful fall pictures from in and around my town of Albany. December we decorate a lot for Christmas. This is a sample of what you might see in December on my Blog.

Mykia loves the snow, although we do not get snow every winter in Albany. It is really beautiful though when we do.
If it does snow around Christmas time Mykia likes to lay in the Santa's sleigh decoration. He will even curl up and sleep in it but mostly he is fascinated with watching the falling of the snow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

Wow. ,You need to go into making greeting cards. these are great shots ..

12:23 PM  
Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

You've got my X'mas spirits up, and Halloween's not even here yet! :D

Mykia looks so darling in that pic.

Looking forward to your fall and X'mas pics!

Take care.

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home