Thursday, October 27, 2005

Jengibre and Black Halloween Crow

One of my brothers moved to the Philippines a couple years ago and married a sweet girl there.
Anyway, he couldn't take most of his stuff with him and he gave Jengibre a lot of talking toys that he had. This large Black Crow is one of them. I only bring it out on Halloween. It squawks saying, Beware, Beware, the end is near and has a chilling cackling laugh while it moves and it's eyes flash. Jengibre howls and howls, whenever I turn it on. It is hard to know if Jengibre is laughing or singing, ha, ha! But she gets excited when she sees me take it out of the box each October, since my brother gave it to her. I have taken a quick video with sound, of Jengibre's howling to the Crows squawking and I thought it would be fun to share with you later.

I don't think anyone knows how I pronounce Jengibre's name, other than my family and friends. I do not pronounce it as the Spanish do, the word meaning ginger in Spanish. I pronounce it ... Jen, as in (Jen)ny ... gi, as in (Ju)st ... bre, as in (bree)ze ... Jen- Ju- bree , so I believe she must be the only dog in the world with this name, ha, ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hey thanx a lot for that one..i read those tips..found them useful...will defly write about how i manage to do?.. ..i read ur explanation about the fish pond and mesh cover... great!!..
take care...bye

10:00 AM  
Blogger Furkids in Hong Kong™ said...

Wtg Jegibre, show that Crow who's the boss of the house!

Later!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Conners said...

I didn't want to ask and I'm GLAD you cleared that up! What a pretty and original name. Just like it's Mommy!
I would love to see the video. I bet it's halarious!!!
*hugs*

11:01 AM  
Blogger Dak-Ind said...

hey mom, go visit pieces of us (theres a link on Indys blog) to find out where to host video. i think it is free, and that will let you post it!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home