Friday, October 21, 2005

Full Moon

I can't take credit for this idea, because I got it from Sam I am's Blog site, listed in my favorite Blogs. Hers looks a little better than mine, I think, because I wasn't quite sure how she had put hers together so I had to guess; by the time she told me about the broom sticks, I had already done it my way which isn't always the right way, LOL.
I will try it "your way" next year, sam I am and it may turn out a little better. But everyone in the neighborhood and everyone that comes by seems to get a laugh out of it, ha, ha! Thanks for sharing!

I added hands and a decapitated head to mine. My, my, he is really having a bad Halloween, ha, ha!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam I Am said...

You go girl!! Thats what I call a AWESOME moon
you did good. I like the idea of adding the hands and the decapitated head LOL it's a grate conversation piece.WOOF, WOOF ,WOOF

12:07 PM  
Blogger Amstaffie said...

That's too funny... love the added touch of the head that fell off!

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home