Saturday, October 29, 2005

Burning Bush

All the bird feeders were empty today and of-course it had to be on a rainy, blustery day. But I dutifully went out and got the ladder and filled them all again.

I have been feeding the garden birds for many years now and they are not too shy to be peeking in through the windows at me to let me know it is time I came out and filled them again. So, I feel guilty and go do it, wind, rain, ice or snow,LOL!

On my way back to the house, I thought the Burning Bush looked nice against the flowering Plum trees, so I got this shot from the drive way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stargazer said...

They do compliment each other; nice shot . I used to have BB plants when I lived out east. They are sooo pretty this time of year. Ah, I miss them.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home